How to Sign Up For a Netflix Account – There are more than 200 million Netflix subscribers worldwide and the growth rate isn’t slowing down anytime soon. Apart from being one of the most affordable binging platforms, Netflix offers a lot of great features unworthy of its subscription plans.
Why You Should Sign Up For Netflix?
The pandemic has something to do with its huge increase in users over the last few months but one can’t overlook how effective the streaming network has become in its line of duty. Yesterday, Netflix bought out the streaming rights of the sequel of a rather very interesting detective movie; Knives Out.
Netflix recently also sealed a deal that owns them the streaming right to blockbuster movies released by Sony as of 2022. The expensive pay-one-window deal between Netflix and Sony also allows the streaming giant to stream selected old Sony movies as well as new releases from 2022.
Apart from signing new deals to make its platform better, the company is creating and releasing new blockbuster movies and TV series (Netflix Originals). The likes of The Witcher, Money Heist, Bloodshot, The Irregulars, Outside Of the Wire are some of Netflix’s best.
How to Create a Netflix Account
Visit its sign up website at www.Netflix.com/signup via a browser and follow the steps below;
- Select a plan; basic, premium or standard. The site explains the basic info about the plans so as to help you in making the right decision.
- Next, enter your email address.
- Go through the verification process via the contact address you just provided i.e email address.
- Then fill in a password.
- Lastly, fill in a billing method or subscriptions plan payment method.
Download the Netflix app and open it. Hit the sign in link and enter your email address and password. Then select your profile, this way you could always use Netflix services from the safety of its app.
Smart TV’s and Media Players
Unlike Desktops and mobile devices, creating a Netflix account on your TV can be quite strenuous. Here’s how to do it;
- Locate and open the Netflix app on your device. Can’t find one? Proceed to the app store of the device to download one or contact the customer care of the device’s company to get more info.
- Fill in a contact address; email address or mobile number. An verification message will be sent to whichever one you filled in.
- After passing the verification process, go on to select a plan.
- Next, enter your email address again and a password to secure your Netflix account.
Netflix automatically charges your card whether debit or credit depending on the price of the plan you selected. You can now sign in to your Netflix account and start streaming away.