Facebook Avatar On Instagram – Facebook avatars were introduced to Facebook last year specifically on the 13th of March. It was released as a way to enhance communication on Facebook. This trendy little cartoon like images are all over Facebook.
Every Facebook user has access to Facebook avatar and can create one because it’s been released worldwide by Facebook. All you need is a Facebook account and an up to date Facebook app.
Creating Your Facebook Avatar
If you are new to this feature, you have to create one to fully understand the purpose of this guide. It’s very simple and does not require any other service apart from the Facebook app.
There is an built in avatar maker in the Facebook app which you will have to locate. Update the Facebook app on your device, open it and tap on the hamburger menu by the top right corner (three lines menu).
Then scroll down and tap on “See More”, next on the “Avatar” tab. This will open up a new page with the avatar maker tools. Here you can start creating your avatar by following the prompts of the avatar maker.
Posting and Sharing Your Facebook Avatar
After creating your own Facebook avatar, you can now begin the show-off process. You can share it on Facebook, post it, use it as an emoji or sticker or even as your profile picture.
This brings us to the topic; how to share Facebook avatars to Instagram.
Posting Facebook Avatars to Instagram
- Open the Facebook app and sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the hamburger menu and select “Avatar”.
- On the Avatar page, tap on the square sticker that looks like a smiley emoji.
- Select the Avatar sticker you’d like to share and tap on the “More Options” button.
- You would be offered the option to share your avatar with other social media networks. Select Instagram and follow the prompts to complete the process.
Facebook Avatar Not Available – Why Can’t I Create a Facebook Avatar? – Reasons & Solutions