How to Download the Zoom App – Online calling apps worldwide recorded a high percentage in usage starting from last year in the heat of the pandemic and apps like Zoom are still in the cross-fire. The Zoom app is an internet-based video and audio telephone app that allows users to contact themselves over a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
It allows group calls of up to 100 people and this limit rises up to 1000 once you begin using one of Zoom’s paid plans. Under the right conditions i.e good network and devices, its video quality is well above its competitors.
Download the Zoom App
The Zoom app is available on Android, iOS, Linux, Mac and Windows OS devices. Whatever device you are using, you can always get the Zoom app on it without a fuss.
Zoom also integrated its services with Facebook, Gmail and SSO thus you can always link your accounts. Joining meetings via a web browser is quite exhausting because you will need to copy and paste the meeting’s link to the web browser, the more reason you should download the app.
Android or IOS
- Open the app store on your device; Google play store or Apple store.
- Use the search tab to find the Zoom app by typing the app’s name into the tab.
- Tap on it when you find it and proceed to install it to your device.
Whether it’s a Mac, Windows or Linux PC, all you have to do is check the app store; Microsoft, Apple or Linux app store. Use the search tab to find the app and install it to your device.
The Zoom app for desktop allows users to start a live broadcast and also create polls, an edge it possesses over the Zoom app for mobile devices.
Substitute Method: How to Download the Zoom App
After creating a Zoom account online using a web browser, tap on the “Start a Meeting” link. Zoom’s website will then prompt you to download its app. Adhere to the prompt to download the app to your device.
Alternatively, you can download the Zoom app on Zoom’s website. This method also works for all types of devices so if you can’t access your device’s app store, try this.
- Open a web browser and type in the URL; www.Zoom.US/download.
- On Zoom’s webpage, locate and tap on the “Download” link.
- Agree to the browser’s prompt to begin the download process.
- Once it finishes downloading; allow installation of files from unknown sources on your mobile device and on your desktop, navigate to the downloaded files section and start up the file thus igniting the installation process.
Also Interesting Skype App For Android Free Download – Download Skype App