Set Different Wallpapers For Virtual Desktops on Windows 11
To get started, you’ll first need to switch to the virtual desktop that you’d like to customize. In Windows 11,
- Click the Task View button in the taskbar
- When Task View opens, select the virtual desktop whose background you’d like to change.
- Your view will switch to that virtual desktop. Next, right-click a blank spot on your desktop itself and select “Personalize” in the menu.
- In “Personalization,” click “Background.”
- In Personalization > Background, click an image in your recent images list to use it as wallpaper.
You can also click “Browse Photos” to choose a custom image from your PC
you have that virtual desktop wallpaper set, close Settings by clicking the “X” in the upper-right corner of the window. Open Task View again, select another virtual desktop and repeat the process above. Just remember that you’ll need to select “Personalize” (or open Settings) while on the new virtual desktop to change that desktop’s wallpaper
Read More >>>> Zoom Improves Platform With Two New Features