How to Make Use Of Facebook Avatars – Always wanted a cartoon image of yourself but you don’t do Snapchat. Or you prefer something more full-body, The Facebook avatar is here for you. Facebook now lets you create and design cartoon versions of yourself that you can use not just on Facebook but other social media platforms.
Released last year in the heat of the pandemic, Facebook says that the Facebook avatar was made to improve how we interact with each other on Facebook. All you need to create one is a Facebook account, an updated Facebook app, a good internet connection, and the right guide which you can find on this page just below.
How to Create Your Facebook Avatar
The first thing you want to do is to find the Facebook avatar maker. Located in the hamburger menu (three lines icon) on your Facebook newsfeed page. In the menu, scroll down, then tap on “See More” > “Avatar”.
Update the Facebook app on your device before trying out this guide. “Get Started” by first selecting a skin color. Subsequently, you will be asked to design its hair, face, eye, nose, mouth, body shape and then clothe it.
You can add eye wears, facial hair, hat, caps, scarf and so on. Once you are done, hit on the checkmark button to save it.
How to Use Your Facebook Avatars
Facebook Avatars has a lot of purposes. Some are listed below;
- As stickers on Facebook or Messenger.
- It can be posted to your Facebook story on Facebook or messenger and status.
- You could also change your Facebook profile or cover picture to that of your created Facebook avatar.
- It can be shared with other social media platforms i.e Twitter, Facebook avatars on Instagram, WhatsApp, and so on.
- It can be used to send wishes. i.e Facebook avatars for happy birthday wishes, Facebook avatars for valentine, new month or new year, and so on. You could use the same idea derived in creating such avatars to create ones that send a different message you want.