Facebook is now the most utilized social communication site. Contrasted with other long range informal communication locales, Facebook has more clients, and it additionally offers voice and video calling highlights. On the stage, you can even share documents, transfer photographs/recordings, and that’s just the beginning.
Since our Facebook account holds bunches of data about us, we first need to find appropriate ways to protect our record. For security, you can set up two-factor validation, which requires SMS check for account login
you can add an additional email record to your Facebook represent account recuperation. Setting up an optional email address on Facebook is quite simple. Also, not just that, you can even make your auxiliary email essential on Facebook
Change Your Email Address on Facebook
Here we will be sharing a detailed guide on how to change your Email address on Facebook below.
- log in to your Facebook account on your computer.
- Next, click on the drop-down arrow located in the top-right corner.
- From the menu that appears, click on the ‘Settings & Privacy’ option
- From the next menu, click on the ‘Settings.
- On the General Account Settings, click on the ‘Edit‘ button next to the Contact
- click on the ‘Add another email or mobile number’ option.
- you will see an ‘Add Another Email’ Window. On the New Email field, enter your new email address. Once done, click on the ‘Add‘ button.
- you will be asked to enter the account password. Simply enter the password and click on the ‘Submit‘ button
- click on the ‘Close‘ button
- open the email address that you have added to your Facebook account. You will receive a confirmation message. Just click on the ‘Confirm‘ button
Now open Facebook again and open the General Account Settings option. Next, click on the ‘Edit‘ button behind the Contact. Next, find the email address you have added and click on the ‘Make Primary’ button.
Also Read >>>> How to Spoof your Location using Google Chrome DevTools