Facebook Happy Birthday Avatar – A birthday is celebrated once every year reminding its celebrants that they’ve used one more year out of the short time they have on this earth. Birthday celebrations are the most unique and personal kinds of celebrations.
Thus you need to make it special for that person celebrating a new year in his or her life. Happy birthday, wishes, and messages are some of the best ways to do that.
Facebook Avatars is a feature on Facebook that lets you create cartoon images on Facebook. The Avatars are created by a tool called Facebook Avatar Maker located in the hamburger menu.
Released on the 13th of May 2020, this feature is meant to facilitate communication on Facebook. Not only is it fun to use but if you are creative enough, you can use the Facebook avatar to pass different kinds of information to people.
Facebook Friends Happy Birthday Wishes
Depending on the number of friends you have on Facebook, on average Facebook notifies its users of about 2-3 birthday celebrants per week. This way Facebook urges you to write on their timeline or post on your Facebook story or Facebook status.
Then you’d have to start thinking of how to come up with a birthday wish. Like most people Facebook probably notifies, you’d end up writing a wish and posting it on the celebrant’s timeline.
Why not make it different? Make your birthday wish and post stand out by creating a Facebook avatar that literally screams “Happy Birthday”. How to do that? check the next header.
How to Create Facebook Happy Birthday Celebrants
Facebook avatars are very simple to create given how the Facebook Avatar Maker breaks the process into tiny bits or steps.
- Update the Facebook app on your device.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Hit the hamburger menu at the top right corner.
- Select “See More” from the list of options.
- Next, tap on “Avatar”.
- The page loads up and takes you to a new page where the creation process begins, time to make magic.
- The Facebook Avatar Maker loads up different editing tools one after the other so there is no cause for the rush.
- Imagine how you’d wish a being happy birthday in person. Then create the avatar in that same posture and image in your imaginations.
See Also: Create Facebook Avatar – Create Facebook Avatar 2020 – Facebook Avatar Maker