Create Facebook Poll – Facebook polls are one of the best ways to get help while making decisions on Facebook, effective and fast. We sometimes tend to make decisions based on people’s indirect opinions and actions, easily influenced by what happens online.
With a Facebook poll, you can get people’s direct opinions concerning pressing issues and topics. Find out what the Facebook community thinks about that debate on your mind just by creating a simple poll.
How to Create Facebook Polls
Facebook has different sections and you can only create Facebook polls in very few of them i.e Facebook story and Facebook Groups. You can’t create these decision-makers on your Facebook timeline or newsfeed.
Create Facebook Poll In Facebook Story
Open the Facebook app and sign in to your account thus directing you to your Facebook newsfeed page.
- Look to the top at the Facebook Stories section and locate your Facebook story tab. Then tap on the “Create a Story” link below it.
- On the next page, swipe to the right on the tabs at the top until you come across “Poll”.
- Select “Poll”.
- Start creating your poll’s questions and answers. By default, the answers are Yes or No but you could change it to fit the question you asked.
- Hit the “Done” button once you are finished with it.
Create Facebook Poll In Facebook Group
Open the Facebook app on your device and sign in to your account. Then go to the “Groups” tab in the hamburger menu at the top right corner of your Facebook newsfeed page.
Select the group you’d like to create a poll in and hit the “Create a Post” tab at the top of the Group’s newsfeed page.
- Swipe up on the pull-up menu at the bottom of the Create a post page.
- Select “Poll” from the list of options on the menu.
- Fill in your question and answers.
- Decide if you want the poll to be rigid or flexible. You could “Allow anyone to add options” or “Allow people to choose multiple options”.
Hitting the “Done” button will take your poll live hence people on Facebook will be able to interact with it.