Are you interested in learning how to block someone on Facebook messenger? This content will teach you how you can go about that easily. Blocking someone on Facebook messenger isn’t out of place at all and as a matter of fact it is a very simple approach which you can take when you are no longer comfortable with having conversations with anybody at all.
Before we get on, lets enlighten you briefly on what Facebook messenger is all about. Facebook messenger app is actually no doubt one of the most used messaging app in the world currently. This app was developed by Facebook and it is very reliable and facilitates communication. Not only can one use this app to send messages, one can make both video call, voice calls, send videos, files, stickers and lots more with the app.
Blocking someone on Facebook messenger is so easy and straightforward and there isn’t any limitation to doing that when the need arises. Very importantly, blocking someone on Facebook messenger doesn’t get them blocked on Facebook as well. It is a different thing entirely from blocking someone on Facebook platform. Now what happens when you block someone on messenger? Blocking someone on Facebook messenger stops the person from being able to make calls with you on messenger and also to send messages to you.
How To Block Someone On Facebook Messenger
See below for an easy made step which you can follow to block someone on Facebook messenger:
- On your Android or iOS device, open the Facebook messenger app
- Then go ahead and tap on the friends name which you want to block to open your chat conversation with the person
- Next is to click on the persons name at the top of the screen
- Scroll down and tap ‘’Block’’ when you get to it
- Go ahead then and tap ‘’Block Messages’’ and this will stop the person from being able to send messages to you and even make messenger calls with you.
Following this procedure will aid you towards blocking someone on Facebook messenger easily if you wish to do so.