Apple ID serves as a gateway to all Apple products and services. Your Apple ID is the account you use to have access to the Apple App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime and more. With one Single Apple ID, you can login to all Apple services just like Google Account.
Do you want get the best out of your Apple devices? Then you need to set up Apple iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. To set up iCloud or iCloud email on your devices, you will need to first of all create a new Apple ID if you do not have one already. In this article, I will be walking you through the requirements and steps on how to make a new Apple ID.
What you need to Create Apple ID
The following are the things you need to create an Apple ID or Apple Account.
- A valid email address to use as your Apple ID username. this can either be an iCloud email or @iCloud.com email or any other functional email.
- A strong password.
- Your date of birth.
- Three security questions and answers to verify your identity and a rescue email.
NOTE: You can also use this information to reset your Apple ID password.
How To Create a New Apple ID
You can create your Apple ID when you set up a new device or sign in to iTunes or iCloud for the first time.
- go to Apple ID Sign up page
- Click on “CREATE YOUR APPLE ID” at the top right corner or bottom of the home homepage
- Fill in your details in the Apple ID sign up form. The information required here are the things we already listed above. If you already have an @iCloud.com email address you can use it as your email but any other functional email like OUTLOOK, GMAIL, YAHOOMAIL, AOL MAIL, REDIFFMAIL ETC can also be used.
- Select your country of residence
- Enter the security code in the space provided for it
- After filling the form click on ” continue”
A confirmatory email will be sent to the email address used as your Apple ID username. Click on the link to confirm your account and your new Apple ID is set up. This concludes your Apple ID set up
iCloud eMail Sign up
the iCloud email account can be created independently from other Apple services. However Apple has borrowed a leaf from Google one account. So to sign up for an iCloud email, all you need is an Apple ID. With one Apple ID you now have access to every Apple product.
iCloud eMail Login
iCloud email login or iCloud login is very simple once you have an Apple ID
To login iCloud email;
- Go to enter the iCloud email login page
- Enter your Apple ID and password
- Then Click on the arrow to login. This is shown in the picture below
Also Read >>>> iCloud for Windows |How to Set Up iCloud for Windows