With Metrobank Online, you can send cash from Metrobank to different banks, for example, BDO and BPI utilizing your PC or cell phone. Asset moves flowed through InstaPay are handled progressively so the cash shows up at the beneficiary’s record immediately. Moves through PESONet are not moment but rather will be credited before the day’s end whenever done before 3:00 PM on Mondays to Fridays (with the exception of occasions).
Besides sending cash, Metrobank Online likewise permits you to perform other financial exchanges, for example, checking your record balance and past exchanges, taking care of your bills, making cardless withdrawals, purchasing prepaid burdens, and requesting checkbooks.
How to Transfer Funds Using the Metrobank Mobile App
Metrobank has a versatile financial application which you can download from Google Play or the App Store. The versatile application permits you to perform exchanges like exchanges, withdrawals, and bills installments utilizing just your cell phone and a fair Internet association.
The contrast between the Metrobank web-based financial site and the versatile banking application is that the application permits you to choose either InstaPay or PESONet. The internet banking site naturally chooses InstaPay and will possibly utilize PESONet in case InstaPay isn’t accessible at that point.
- Open the Metrobank mobile banking app and login to your account.
- After logging in, tap the menu icon on the upper-left corner.
- Select “Transfer to Other Bank” on the sliding menu.
- Choose either InstaPay or PESONet.
- Choose the target beneficiary for the fund transfer. Select an enrolled non-Metrobank account or click “Transfer” under “One-Time Transfer” to transfer money to a non-enrolled account.
- Provide the following transaction details
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Select the source account for the fund transfer. This is where the money will be taken from.
- Enter the amount to send. Take note that there’s a ₱25 fee for each InstaPay transfer and ₱100 for PESONet. The amount listed is exclusive of the transfer fee.
- Review the transaction details to ensure that all information is correct, and then click “Submit.”
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) that was sent to your mobile number. Click “Submit” to initiate the fund transfer.
Your Metrobank fund transfer to other banks is now being processed. You will receive an email if the transaction is successful. Your recipient will also receive an email or text message if you chose to notify them of the transfer.
How to Transfer Funds From Metrobank to BDO and Other Banks
The Metrobank online banking website will automatically use InstaPay and will only fall back to PESONet if InstaPay is not available. If you want to choose PESONet, you will have to use the Metrobank mobile app instead.
- Sign in to your Metrobank online banking account.
- After successfully logging in, click the “Send Money” shortcut on the dashboard.
- Enter the following information
- Review the transaction details to ensure that all information is correct, and then click “Continue” to proceed with the send money transaction.
- Enter your 6-digit Metrobank passcode. If you forgot your passcode, call (02) 88-700-700 or 1-800-1888-5775 to reset your passcode
Your Metrobank money transfer to other bank is now being processed. It usually takes less than a minute for the transaction to be completed and the money to arrive in your recipient’s account.
You will receive a text and email confirmation of your transaction. Your recipient will also receive a notification email from Metrobank if you provided his email address.
These are the banks and e-wallets that you can transfer money from Metrobank:
- Al-Amanah Islamic Investment Bank
- Allbank, Inc.
- Asenso/Rural Bank of Guinobatan
- Asia United Bank
- Bangko Kabayan, Inc.
- Bangko Mabuhay
- Bangko Nuestra Señora
- Bangkok Bank
- Bank of America
- Bank of China
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of Florida
- Bank of Makati
- Bank of Romblon
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- BDO Unibank
- BPI Direct BanKo
- Camalig Bank
- Cantilan Bank, Inc.
- Card Bank, Inc.
- Cathay United Bank
- Cebuana Bank
- China Bank
- China Bank Savings
- CIMB Bank Phils., Inc.
- Citibank, N.A.
- Country Builders Bank
- CTBC Bank Phils. Corp.
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP)
- Deutsche Bank
- Dumaguete Bank
- Dungganon Bank
- East West Bank
- Equicom Savings Bank
- First Consolidated Bank
- Grab Philippines
- Guagua Rural Bank
- HSBC Savings Bank, Inc.
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Industrial Bank of Korea
- ING Bank N.V.
- Innovative Bank Inc.
- Isla Bank Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Kebhana Bank
- Malayan Savings Bank
- Maybank Phils.
- Mega International Commercial Bank
- Mindanao Consolidated Cooperative Bank
- Mitsubishi UFJ Group
- Mizuho Bank
- MVSM Bank
- One Network Bank
- Partner Rural Bank (Cotabato), Inc.
- Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCOM)
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Philippine Savings Bank (PSBank)
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Philtrust Bank
- Producers Bank
- Quezon Capital Rural Bank
- Rang-ay Bank Inc.
- RBT Bank Inc.
- Robinsons Bank
- Rural Bank of Digos
- Rural Bank of Rosario
- Security Bank
- Shinhan Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Bank
- Sun Savings Bank
- Tonik Digital Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- UCPB Savings Bank
- United Overseas Bank
- USSC Money Services
- Wealth Development Bank
What is the transaction fee to transfer money from Metrobank to other banks?
The service fee for Metrobank to non-Metrobank transfers is ₱25 per transaction via InstaPay, and ₱100 per transaction via PESONet.
How long does it take for the money to arrive?
Fund transfers via InstaPay are in real-time and the recipient will receive the money instantly. For PESONet transfers, the funds will be credited on the same day (before 11:00 PM) if made before the cut-off time of 3:00 PM. Transfers made after the cut-off time or during weekends and holidays will be completed on the next banking day.
How much money can I send?
You can send up to ₱50,000 per day per source account for InstaPay transfers, and up to ₱200,000 per day per source account for PESONet transfers.
Also Read >>>> 5 Best Computer Repair in Jacksonville | Computer Repair Near Me in Jacksonville