How to Open Kuda Bank Account Online – This article is going to guide you on how to open a kuda bank account online easily and speedily. Kuda bank formerly known as Kudi money is Nigerian’s first actual digital-only bank.
Founded in 2016 and tagged as the bank of the free, it brings flexibility and a huge change to the way banks function in Nigeria. An e-wallet app some call it, a savings app, most people know it as but most importantly Kuda bank app is an online bank that promises easy and free online banking.
Opening a Kuda Bank Account Online
Before you go on to open a Kuda bank account online, you need to download the app first. It’s available on the Google Play Store or Apple app store.
There are three main types of Kuda Bank account;
Lite: This type can be created immediately you open the Kuda bank app after downloading it. All you need to do is fill in your name and contact address. This works more like a savings or e-wallet app because you won’t be able to send money to another bank account.
You can’t also request a Kuda bank card. Limited to spending N10,000 on bills and airtime per day and can’t deposit or receive more than N50,000 at a time.
Basic: It’s the same as creating a lite kuda bank account online just this time you’d have to provide your BVN (Bank Verification Number). You can’t deposit more than N50,000 per day and you can’t have more than N300,000 in your Kuda account.
You can now request a kuda card, send money to other banks and there is no limit to the amount of money you can spend on bills or airtime with this plan.
Premium: This is the best you can get with Kuda. To upgrade to this you need a valid means of identification. You can send money to your account via card, and there is no limit on the amount of money you can spend, deposit or have in your account with this plan.
How to Open a Kuda Bank Account Online
After downloading the Kuda bank app, open it and follow the steps below;
- Tap on the “Join Kuda” link.
- Specify your gender.
- Enter your date of birth and BVN. Tap on “No BVN” if you do not wish to enter your BVN.
- Next, enter your referral code. Skip this step if no one referred you to Kuda bank.
- Hit the “Continue” button and go on to confirm your identity by taking a selfie.
- Type in the required contact addresses.
- A One Time Password would be sent to your phone depending on the contact details you provided. Set your password using the One Time Password.
- Then sign in to your Kuda bank account by entering your username and password.
- Create a Personal Identification Number and get your Kuda bank account number online.
If you are able to verify your identity with your BVN and a valid means of identification. Thus getting a Premium Kuda bank account, you can apply for a Kuda card and get it delivered to you.
Do You Know How to Create an eBay Seller Account – How to Set Up an eBay Seller Account – Selling On eBay