LinkedIn is similar to all of the other social media platforms that also take care of the privacy of the users very seriously. The website doesn’t allow the display of the IP address of its users. This also means that in case you need an IP address for any reason, LinkedIn isn’t going to provide you this information for sure.
Fortunately, there are some interesting ways by which you will be able to get the IP address details and we shall help you with that.
In this content we shall be learning about how you can get the IP information of a user over and all of the work will be completed
How to Find Someone’s IP Address on LinkedIn
Track IP Addresses on LinkedIn with IP Grabber
- Search for the profile in target on LinkedIn and you can do this by clicking the message that they had sent you. In case you remember the name of the person, you also have the option of searching it over the spacebar on top of the screen.
- After this Dm that persona and make sure that they are responding to your message. You have to keep the conversation going, so make sure it’s interesting.
For the scenarios of non-connection, you need to first identify the profile. Then tap on payable platforms which have the option of InMail. Here you will enter the messaging site when you are paying for the service.
While you deal with LinkedIn friends, the task becomes simpler as you online need to tap on ‘Send Message’ and begin chatting.
- Identify a video, picture, file, and then send it to that person and copy the URL. While you deal with LinkedIn videos:
- Open the video.
- Tap on the icon with three dots on the top-right of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Share via link’ icon that appears when you are clicking on those three dots.
- Now copy that link over the clipboard.
- Now open the website Grabify from the browser.
- Paste that URL in the space bar and then tap on ‘create URL icon’.
- Now complete your CAPTCHA and then check for terms and conditions where you will be taken on in the result panel of URL.
- Now make a comparison of the original with the new URL. You will see that it has been shortened and has the initials of Grabify. If in case you don’t need those initials, you can make use of any other generic domains like goo.gl, bit.ly or others.
- Now as the URL that’s shortened, it doesn’t seem suspicious. Therefore, you just have to send this URL to your target LinkedIn user now.
- Now resume your talks with the other person, and send the URL while encouraging them to tap on it.
- Just when the other user clicks on the link, you need to go to Grabify and just refresh the results.
- You will be able to see the user’s IP address in your result panel