Do you intend to create a WhatsApp group chat but still find it very hard to go about it? Well, this content focuses on enlightening you on how you can conveniently do that. More also we will be looking at what a WhatsApp group is all about.
Whatsapp is a popular messaging platform that facilitates communication and connectivity between people. This platform has a whole lot of features and benefits with which its users get the best moment and satisfaction in using the platform. On WhatsApp, you can upload status and allow your contacts to view the status, and each status upload stays for a period of 24 hours. On WhatsApp also, one can send photos, videos, stickers, and lots more. To mention but a few from the things one can do on WhatsApp, one can create a group of which is what we will be seeing the steps to go about it here.
Talking about a WhatsApp group, what is it all about. It is a very wonderful way or approach to stay and get in touch with friends, family, and well-wishers. It is absolutely free to use and more also easy and straightforward to create. A WhatsApp group allows you to send messages and pass information to more than one person at the same time. This shows that it is a better approach to connect and communicate with people without having to select contact of individuals one after the other at any point in time you wish to send messages. On a WhatsApp group, you can also go ahead and create a conference call with members of the group. Creating a WhatsApp group makes you the admin of the group which you created and you can manage the group in the way which you want. You also have the privilege to make other contacts on the group as group Admin also.
How To Create WhatsApp Group
Creating a WhatsApp group is quite simple and straightforward like I said earlier. I will educate you on how to do that for Android and iPhone users.
How To Create WhatsApp Group On Android
- The first thing to do is to get WhatsApp downloaded and installed on your Android device
- Open WhatsApp then
- Click on ‘’Chats’’ at the top of the screen in WhatsApp
- Then click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner
- Click on ‘’New group’’
- Next is to choose the participants which you want to add to the group from your contacts and click on the green arrow to finish the adding of members
- You can now add a group name and you can as well add a picture to the group and customize your group in other ways if you want to do that.
- Then click on the green check mark so as to finish creating the group.
How To Create WhatsApp Group On iPhone
- Get WhatsApp downloaded and installed on your iPhone
- Click on ”Chats’’ at the bottom of the screen in WhatsApp
- Then click ‘’New group’’ in the top right corner and furthermore, allow WhatsApp to access all your contacts then
- You can now choose the participants which you wish to add to the group, then click ‘’Next’’
- Go ahead and name your group now and click ‘’Create’’
- More also you can now add a picture to the group and also customize your group in other ways too if you wish to do that.
With the steps listed above, you can create a whatsApp group easily for yourself.
READ ALSO: How To Delete Posts On Facebook – Delete My Posts On Facebook