Free Full HD movies in-app, it will help you watch the desired movies that are around the world, you can use it easily and freely.
This is the one-step destination to watch free latest movies without downloading, no signing up, no credit cards or paid subscriptions bills required to watch movies online.
- Easy to use interface
- Quality option
- Popular movies
- Super quick search (Smart Search)
- Fast streaming
- Subtitle Caption
- Material design (UI)
- Attractive interface
- Add to favorite
- Show history
- Categories available
How to Install Movie HD Apk on Android Devices
Follow the steps below to download the movie HD apk file.
- Click and download the APK file from this link AMPlayer Apk.
- In your Android Smartphone, enable the installation of apps by Checking SETTINGS > SECURITY > CHECK UNKNOWN SOURCES.
- Install Movie HD that you downloaded on @Step 1.
- Run the App and Start Streaming.
Installing Movie HD to Fire Stick/Fire TV with Android Phone
Follow the steps below to run Movie HD Apk on Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV
STEP 1: Turning ADB debugging and Installation of Apps from Unknown sources ON in your Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
- Power up your Fire TV and Fire TV Stick and navigate your way to Settings > Device. Set the options for ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources to ON.
- Now Navigate your way to device> About > Network. You’ll see the IP Address of your Fire Stick listed in the right-hand column. Pen it down; we will use this later.
STEP 2: Install Apps to Fire on your Android Phone
- Download Apps2Fire App and Install it on your Android Smartphone.
- Download Movie HD APK From the Links above and Install it on your Android smartphone.
- Run Apps2Fire and Navigate your way to Settings Tab; put the IP Address of your Amazon Fire TV Stick or Fire TV.
- Swipe Across Local Apps and Select Movie HD and Click on Install.
- Once the app upload finishes, you will see Notification, which says “Movie HD installed” on your Fire Tv or Fire Tv Stick.
Installing Movie HD to Fire TV Stick/Fire TV with PC (Windows, Linux, and Mac)
In this method, we will use ADB Tools to install Movie HD on Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
Your Computer and Fire TV Stick should be connected to the same network.
Movie HD Apk downloaded into your computer(Download Links Above).
Computer with an active installation of ADB tools Installed(Download Links Below).
- Download the ADB Tools for the platform you are using. Windows, Linux, MACINTOSH
- when we have ADB Tools installed, we can start the Movie HD installation process. Launch the Command Promote in Windows(Press Win+R then type CMD in Run box and Hit Enter) or Terminal on MAC and Linux.
- Now we need to change the root directory to the location where ADB Tools are installed, Do this by typingcd [path to platform-tools folder].
- Now type adb connect [IP address], Mac, and Linux users will have to add ./ before the command. If you don’t remember the IP Address of your Fire TV and Fire Tv Stick, then Navigate your way to device> About > Network. You’ll see the IP Address of your Fire Stick listed in the right-hand column. For me, it would be adb connect 192.168.0.39.
For Mac and Linux users ./adb connect 192.168.0.39.
- Finally, to install Movie HD, enter this last command, and you will successfully install this app on your Fire Tv or Fire Tv Stick. adb install [path to Movie HD.apk].
Movie HD for Chrome Cast
Watching Movies and Tv Shows in chrome cast would add extra entertainment for the users, but the chrome cast does not support the installation of apps. We will stream movies of Movie HD to chrome cast with the help of an app.
So here’s how to do it-
- Download and install Allcast or LocalCast.
- Download the Movie that you want to stream to Chromecast.
- Open Allcast or Local cast, whichever you download and select the Movie, then streaming will begin.
Also Read >>>> HDMoviearea – 300MB Movies, 480p Movies, 720p Movies