What grants you access to your Gmail account is to Login your account. Accessing your Gmail account enables you to check your mails, send fresh new mails to your recipient, save files to your draft, etc. Very many persons really do find it difficult to get this done. This content will make the steps to log in your Gmail account seem very simple.
Before one can start considering Gmail login though, you ought to have created a Gmail account. Not until you create a Gmail account, then you can start thinking of how to login. Getting yourself a Gmail account is very important as you really get to benefit things like very large storage space, security of data, easy search and synchronization, etc.
How To Create Gmail Account
Learn how to create a Gmail account now for yourself by checking out the steps below:
- Go to www.gmail.com
- Click on create account
- Enter the required infromations in the account sign up page. Example: First name, last name, and generate a password for yourself.
- Next, enter your phone number. This helps you verify your account. ( For your security, Google uses a two-step verification process)
- You then receive a verification code from Google, enter the verification code you received to complete account verification for yourself
- Input some of your personal details like your gender, date of birth, etc as the form to do so displays
- Finally, click I agree and you’re done creating your account.
How To Login Gmail Account
There isn’t any complexity in accessing your Gmail account. Now see below for a very simple guide on how to login your Gmail account:
- Go to www.gmail.com with a browser of your choice
- Click on Sign In
- Enter your email address or the phone number used to sign up the Gmail account
- Click on Next
- Enter your password
- Click on next then to enable you to log in to your Gmail account.
Being able to follow the steps as listed below, enables you to log in to your account successfully.