Citibank has provided a new means through which customers can do their banking via Citi online and use mobile banking. The bank recently launched its mobile app that would make banking very easy for their customer. The app offers a host of services to its customers with all the necessary security features built-in so transactions are not compromised.
The Citi Mobile application assists you with dealing with your Citibank credit card and all your Citibank accounts from your cell phone or Apple Watch. Check your account balance, make an installment, lock or open your card, and play out an assortment of card administrations whether you’re in a hurry or sitting at home.
Features of the Citi Mobile App
There are lots of great features the Citi mobile app has for its users to make bank much easy for them. Kindly check them below.
- Login and security; You use your online banking user ID and password to log in, but can also activate facial or fingerprint recognition (Face ID or Touch ID on the iPhone) for faster logins.
- Accounts Alert; The Citi Mobile app lets you set up account alerts by text or email to receive notifications about payments due or posted, or to monitor your account for signs of potential fraud
- Payment options; you can make payments, view scheduled transactions and explore balance transfer offers using the Citi Mobile app. You can also set up, track and manage automatic payments.
- Reward redemptions; If your Citi card has cash back rewards, you can view and redeem them in the Citi Mobile app.
- Card services; some of the most helpful features of the Citi Mobile app are its card services. These are the kinds of issues you might otherwise have to contact a customer service representative to resolve
- Spend tracking; In addition to its account management features, the Citi Mobile app can help you track your credit card spending habits. If you have a checking account with Citibank, you can also track spending trends across your accounts.
- Credit score access ; The Citi Mobile app provides free access to your FICO® Score☉ based on Equifax data, updated monthly. Look for a shortcut button on the Mobile Snapshot page or look for the “Credit Management” tab under “Services.”
- Ratings ; The Citi Mobile app has good ratings among both Apple and Android users:
- Apple App Store: 4.9 out of 5 stars (September 2021)
- Google Play: 4.7 out of 5 stars (September 2021)
How to Register for Citi Mobile Service
Kindly follow the steps below to register for your Citi mobile service now.
- Firstly step for the registration begins, ensure you have downloaded the citi mobile app from any off your app store. If you haven’t you can quickly do that now.
- Open the app and click ‘New User’ option below the sign on button
- Choose your account type-credit card account or general banking account from the menu. If by chance you choose the first option, kindly input the following details. (card number, expiry date, cvv and date of birth)
- Then you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP received and click continue user ID
- Set up a user ID of your choice by entering it twice on the provided space, click proceed to choose IPIN
- Set up a six digit password for the user ID and click continue to set up your four digit card PIN.
- Choose your four digit card PIN for your credit card and click continue
- You would receive a confirmation message on your screen sating successful
How to Log in to Citi Mobile App.
Follow the steps below to login into your account.
- Click on the citi mobile app on your mobile phone to open
- Enter your user ID and password correctly
- Click ‘sign on’
How to Transfer Money on the Citi Mobile app.
To transfer funds from Your Citi mobile app to other accounts kindly follow the steps below.
- Open your citi mobile append log into your account
- Click on the tree lines at the top left of your screen
- If you have to add a new payee to transfer money, select ‘Add a Payee’ option. But if you have already, just select one of the three transfer methods from the option below.
- For those adding a new payee, you will see a pop up option, choose your desired option based on the payees account.
- Add the payee details (account number and IFSC) click continue
- Review the payee details and agree to the terms and condition and then click continue
- You will receive an OTP, enter the OTP you received
- The payee details will be shown to you with a a success message. If you would like to transfer money to this payee, click the ‘Pay Now’ button
- Enter the amount you will like to transfer and the description
- Choose the account from which you will like to transfer money. After wards click ‘submit’
- Review the transaction details to ensure there is no wrong detail. If the details are correct click ‘confirm’
- An OTP will be sent to you, enter the OTP and click continue
- You have successfully completed your transaction.
How to Download Citi Mobile App.
To download the Citi mobile app is very much easy. The app is available for both Android and iPhone users. So follow the step below to download now.
- Open your google play store and in the search box, type Citi Money App.
- Click on the app to download.
- After downloading, installation would take place.
- With this you have downloaded the Citi money app.
- Open your app store and in the search box, type Citi Money App
- Click on the app to download and after which install app into phone.
Also Read >>>> Infusion 2.0 Reviews | No1 Best High Ticket Affiliate Method