Carbon loan app as the name implies is a platform that gives quick loans to people to meet their needs. The loans which this platform gives to its users are typically very fast. Taking a Carbon loan, it does not require any collateral or guarantor. Getting a loan from Carbon for the first time, you may not be able to get a high fund. This implies that you have to start borrowing small, paying back and thereafter can now start having access to bigger funds.
The carbon loan has a presence in countries like Nigeria, South Africa, United Kingdom, Ghana, and Portugal. This is due to the good number of employees they have. Talking about the interest rate for Carbon loan, its interest rate can be anywhere from 5% to 15%. This is depending on the amount of money loaned to the user and the repayment period too. Note that Carbon was referred to as Paylater formerly.
The carbon loan platform is available at all times, so you can always get a loan. Carbon loan app is available for both Android and iOS devices. To get a loan from this loan platform, you need to download the app. So to download the app just simply go to your device’s store and get the app from there.
See Requirements For Carbon Loan
To get a loan from this platform, there are certain requirements you may need to access the loan. Kindly see the requirements below:
- The first of the requirement is that you need to download and use the carbon loan app
- You will have to give your basic details like your name, your phone number, etc.
- A photo of you. This photo of you has to be snaped real time using your phone with the branch app downloaded
- Your Bank verification number BVN is another requirement
- Your bank account details too
- You may be asked for a Government issued ID though it is not frequent
- Your ATM card is required because It is with it you will pay back loans. You will have to submit the major details of your ATM card and you have to note that you will be billed either N50 to N100 so as to authenticate the card.
How To Get A Carbon Loan
If you are interested in getting a loan from carbon, kindly see the steps you have to follow to do so:
- Download the Carbon loan app
- Register on the loan platform
- Upload a photo then.
- Apply for loan
- Furthermore, wait for loan offer
- Next is to accept loan and provide details for repayment
- Finally, get your loan.