You may have been hearing about WhatsApp Business app and seem not to understand what it all entails. Reading this article will go a long way to enlighten you on what you need to know about it. Talking about WhatsApp business app, it is a different version of WhatsApp which focuses mainly on helping small business owners to keep in touch with their customers. This app aids business owners to create a catalog where they can showcase their products and services.
WhatsApp Business app has a whole lot of features and that I will surely relate with you here also in this content. These features are what makes up this amazing app and also makes the app very interesting for business owners.
Features Of WhatsApp Business App
- Business Profile: This app allows its users to make a very attractive profile which contains informations much more than the general profile. Here, as a user, you can include your business address, website, business description, email address, and lots more.
- Better messaging tool: This will allow you as a user to communicate in a better way with your customers. This app has a quick replies feature. This feature allows business owners to save messages which they use commonly so as to make use of them to answer simple questions quickly. The app more also has an automated message feature which allows business owners to send an automatic reply when they are not online. You can also set a greeting message with which you can introduce your customers to your business.
- Manage Statistics: With this feature, you will be able to see the number of messages that were successfully sent, delivered, and read also.
- WhatsApp web: This is another of its feature. As a user, you can send and also receive messages with WhatsApp Business on your desktop or laptop.
How To Download WhatsApp Business App
Here in this section of this content, you will get to learn how to download the WhatsApp business app for Android and ios devices. See the steps as shown below:
- Open Google Play Store for Android users and Apple App Store for iOS device users
- Search for ”WhatsApp Business App”
- Click on the app when it displays
- Click install and wait for a while for the app to download
- Lastly, click Open to start making use of the app.
READ ALSO: Twitter Sign Up – How To Create Twitter Account | Create Twitter Account