Do you wish to view your blocked list on Facebook and see the friends you have there? This content will educate you on how best to go about that. Blocking friends or people on Facebook isn’t something new any longer though. Facebook as a large social networking platform makes connectivity and communication easy for its users.
On Facebook, one can connect with friends and well-wishers easily. The fact is that most times, communication and connectivity between you and some friends may not seem cool on the platform, this is where the option for blocking friends on Facebook comes in. You can get rid of Facebook friends which you no longer find cool to communicate with by blocking them.
Most times though it isn’t a bad idea to get to the list of Facebook friends which you have blocked earlier and see the names you have there. You may even have a change of mind to unblock them from there too.
How To View Your Blocked List On Facebook
There is absolutely no form of complexity in doing this provided you understand the steps which you have to follow to enable you to do this. To see your blocked list on Facebook, following the steps shown below will aid you to do that. Kindly see the simple guide on how to do that below:
- The first step is to log in your Facebook account in your browser
- In the right corner at the top of the page, go ahead and select the arrow icon facing downward
- Select ‘’Settings’’ in the drop-down menu
- Next, using the menu on the left, scroll down and further click on ‘’Blocking’’
- Then Under ‘’Blocked Users’’ you will see a list of users you have blocked.
That is a very simple guide that you can follow to too see the list of people that you have blocked on Facebook and hope you found it helpful.