YouTube and Instagram are interconnected. If a YouTuber is coming out with a contact, they need to do its publicity as well. Not only does YouTube itself help the YouTuber gain reach good enough to boost. YouTube does provide quite a lot of options to boost the reach and attract a new audience.
They need to attract people and targeted audience from different social media platforms as well and nothing is better than Instagram. Instagram like YouTube, became a content-producing app and work on marketing strategies to attract people and increase the business.
Instagram also provides a lot of features to boost up the reach and together Instagram and YouTube works as mediums to gain more followers and reach.
As Instagram provides people the option to insert link from any they want, people get the opportunity to share their YouTube channel links or specific videos they want to.
But apparently, this feature of putting links in the stories is limited to certain people. People who have more than 10,000 followers are verified or have a business account can only add links to their stories.
In this article we will show you how to share YouTube video link on Instagram story, current day world is moving as fast as we can imagine. Everything is interconnected and provides a base for communication.
Share YouTube Video Link On Instagram Story
- Go to YouTube and find the video you want to share the link of on your story. In order to obtain the link of the particular video, open the video and bellow it you will be able to spot a “Share” button.
- Click on it and it will show you multiple options to choose from. To copy the link, you have to press on “Copy Link”.
- Now that the link is copied, you have open your Instagram app and swipe left to start a story. Once you have clicked the background picture or video, the edit menu will show multiple options. At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- A new page will appear where you have to click on “URL” and a blank space will appear. Paste your link that you copied there and then click on “DONE”. Now to post the story, click on “YOUR STORY” to share it.
- As you preview it on your story, you will be able to see a “See more” option at the bottom of your story.
Also Read >>>> How to See Who I am Following on Facebook on Android