How to Delete Multiple Photos On Facebook App – Was Facebook one of the first social media network you opened dating back to when you was young and naïve? Then you definitely need this guide.
While venturing through your photos on Facebook, you are bound to find one or two promiscuous pictures. Some just don’t look well or good enough to be on your profile, so how do you take care of this problem?
Deleting Multiple Photos On Facebook at Once
This idea although not known to many is the best way to freshen up your Facebook profile and get rid of all pictures that don’t sit well with you. With one click you can delete selected pictures on Facebook.
Although only photos on your timeline posted by you can be deleted by you. All other photos on your timeline due to any other reason can’t be deleted by the process below.
How to Delete Multiple Photos On Facebook App
Deleting a single photo on Facebook is simple as long as you’ve located the post containing the picture. Just hit the three dots on the top corner of the posts and select “Delete Photo” from the pop-up tab that appears. Then confirm your request and the picture will be deleted.
But multiple photos on the other hand requires some little trickery of the sort.
- Open the Facebook app and sign in to your account.
- Navigate to your Facebook profile page by tapping on your profile picture icon just beside the “Facebook Status” icon.
- On your profile page, scroll down a little and click on the ellipsis icon (three vertical dots) next to the “Add Story” inscription.
- You will be redirected to a new page with various profile settings options. Choose to “Manage Posts”.
- The next page presents you with all your photos. Select the ones you wish to delete.
- Once you are done selecting, tap on the “Trash” icon at the bottom of your screen to delete the chosen pictures.
You’ve just successfully got your Facebook timeline rid of some not so good looking memories or pictures.