The Guanghua School of Management is the business college of Peking University in Beijing, China. The school offers undergrad, aces, and doctoral projects with an all-out enlistment of in excess of 30,000 understudies; the school was set up in 1985 thus far, has positioned #54 in the best 100 Global MBA rankings by the Financial Times for its worldwide MBA program. The Guanghua Management School Scholarships are made accessible to internationals understudies who wish to examine in the Business School of Peking University.
The school is one of the top business colleges in China and has been perceived for its general greatness. The school includes eight divisions: finance, applied financial matters, showcasing, vital administration, bookkeeping, the board science and data science, business insights, and econometrics.
Degrees offered by the school are
- Undergraduates degree
- Executive MBA
- Master of Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Doctor of Philosophy (Academic Postgraduate Program)
- Executive Education (EXEd).
Guanghua Management School Scholarships
The Peking University Guanghua School of Management offers a few grants. Lately, China is ending up being the instructive center of the world; This is ascribed to its significant level instructive learning and series of grant presented by the China government and Universities. Minimal expense of living, low educational cost, and grant accessibility may be one of the attractions of contemplating in China. Worldwide understudies extravagant reading in China thus. The Peking University Guanghua School of Management isn’t forgotten about in the grant example and offers a progression of grant for worldwide understudies like:
- The Guanghua Excellence Scholarship provides up to 188,000 RMB
- One Belt One Road Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship. Recipients of this scholarship will receive either a full tuition fee of (188,000RMB per person) or half tuition fee of (100,000RMB per person)
- The need-Based Scholarship recipient will receive 50,000-100,000RMB waiver
- Chinese Government scholarship scholars will receive 60,000-188,000 RMB waiver, free campus accommodation, and a monthly allowance
- Credit Ease Scholarship recipient will receive 10,000RMB per person
- Lingrui Pharmaceutical Scholarship recipient will receive 2,000-5,000RMB per person
- ZHU Shanii Scholarship recipient will receive 5,000 per person
- China Development Bank scholarship. The recipient will receive 10,000RMB per person.
Who Can apply for these Scholarships?
These scholarships are designed for international students seeking an MBA program taught in English designed for high potential professionals who aspire to become global business leaders. International students from all over the world are welcome to apply for any of these scholarships. Students with inquiring minds, a thirst for knowledge, and success can apply.
Requirements for Guanghua Management School Scholarships
- International students from any country in the world are welcome to apply for these scholarships except Chinese Citizens
- applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- applicants are expected to have relevant work experience in the business field.
- These scholarships are competitive; hence applicants are expected to have a high GMAT or GRE scores.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language. A TOEFL or IELTS test will suffice.
- A Completed Peking Guanghua MBA application form. Fill the form applicable to the scholarship you are applying here
- A Resume/CV (not more than 2 pages)
- University degree and certificate
- University transcript
- Essays giving reasons why you should be selected for the scholarship
- Two recommendation letters by persons who know you in a professional or educational capacity
- Scanned bank statement showing a balance of at least $50,000 (or in other currency equivalent to that amount) OR statement of a corporate sponsor (if applicable)
- Scanned passport page with personal information
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
- Certificate of new HSK Level 6 (total score: 225) or higher (only required for international candidates applying to the Full-time or Part-Time “MBA Program” taught in Chinese)
How to Apply for the Guanghua Management School Scholarships
All the documents listed above should including the Online Application Form, should be delivered by registered post or express mail to the MBA Admissions Office before the deadline.
Also Read >>>> Textnow Premium Apk – Text and Call for Free | Textnow App