Google Translate is a free service that assists in translating phrases, words and web pages between English and so many hundreds of languages spoken worldwide. This service was created and launched by Google and it can also be said to be a free multilingual translation service which is used by over 200 million persons daily to translate texts, it offers mobile apps for iOS, Androids, also a website interface and an application program interface.
Google Translate is believed to exist in about 104 languages worldwide which means it can be used by so many people in the world in order to understand other languages they are not conversant with and it also helps in language detections, this simply means that languages which are not known by a user can be easily detected using the Google Translate.
Below are some importance of Google Translate;
- Creates understanding between people of different languages.
- It is very fast in translation of texts, phrases, words or web pages.
- It is highly reliable because it can be used at any point of need as long a web connection and a smart device is available.
Is Google Translate Free?
This question has been running in the minds of so very many persons. Google translate is actually a free multilingual machine translation that Google developed as mentioned earlier in this content.
How To Use Google Translate App
Getting to use the app isn’t complex at all. See the step by step guide to enable you to do so below:
- Click on the app that displays like a blue and white folded piece of paper with an inscribed letter ”G” on it to launch the app.
- To select a base language, you just tap on the language in the upper left corner, and furthermore in the drop-down list, click a language to enable you to set a base language.
- Lastly, select a language to translate to. Tap on the language in the upper left corner to get this done. More also select the language then from the list. Doing this, finally, the text is translated to the text which you want.
The language box can always be swapped by clicking on the icon in the middle.
How To Download Google Translate App
- Get a good internet connection
- Open your App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Androids.
- Search for the App using the keyword ”Google Translate”
- Click on the search result.
- Tap install and this downloads and get the app installed to your device.
Google translate has been discovered to be one of the most reliable and most frequently used translation services for text, words, phrases and it has been really helpful to those who find difficulty in understanding other languages of people from different places.