A music and podcast streaming service, that’s what Google play music is. It is also an online music locker that is operated by Google. The date this service was announced was dated May 10th, 2011 and later on Nov. 16th, 2011 it was launched publicly.
This service definitely is developed by Google and the platform’s official website is play.google.com/music. See below for the platforms that support or allows the accessibility of Google play music:
- Web browser.
Every user can definitely enjoy this service for playing music through the section of Google play website. Then as mentioned earlier for iOS and Android devices, it implies every user can enjoy this music app on smartphones and tablets.
Google Play Music Accounts
As a user with an available standard account, you can upload and listen to over 50,000 songs from your personal libraries at no cost charge at all. Now a paid music subscription then entitles any user to on-demand streaming of any song at all in the Google play music catalog. More also gain access to Youtube music premium. This Google platform offers different accounts to users like any other music streaming platform, that’s what the text earlier in this paragraph entails. Now see below for the available accounts:
- Standard Account: As a user with a standard account, you are allowed to store up to about 50,000 songs upload. You also gain the opportunity to download songs of about 320kps quality. More also you can listen to music using a web player or the mobile app.
- Premium Accounts: The paid premium account allows all its users to enjoy greater services with an inclusion of the ones made available for users of the standard accounts. Using the premium account, you have access to over 40million popular songs for streaming and more also an offline music playback on mobile apps. You also have a 30 days trial for subscription of this Google service.
Use Google Play Music
This Google service is mainly for you to listen to music and store your music collections then. You can also listen to radio and even create playlists too.
Google Play Music App Download
- To download this app, using an android device as a case study, just go straight to Play store. That’s most preferable to execute this kind of function.
- Search for Google play music using the search box on Play store.
- Once the app displays, click on app, download and finally install the app to your phone.
Following the fact that Google play music offers very nice and excellent services in its two distinct accounts made available for users, more also helps every user to get to discover new songs, it is undoubtedly a Google app worth downloading.