You can either consolidate your email or switch from your AOL account. Gmail fetcher utility automatically signs in into your AOL account and quickly transfers your new messages and contact
Some people want to access their two accounts mail into the single Webmail – as they do not have time to open each and every mail accounts when they have a busy schedule. Suppose you use two different mails account (AOL and Google).
Advantage of Importing Emails to Another Mail
We can get lots of advantages when we connect both mail account as one. It not only helps to see both mail account messages at once but also provides other few benefits.
- Save time to open each account to check messages.
- Fastest way
- A convenient way to see emails in case we forgot our other mail password.
- Won’t need to remember both account’s login credentials
How To Import AOL Messages to Gmail
When you import all the AOL emails to Gmail then, you still can read your emails on your AOL email account. Google only copies your mail and keeps it in its database.
- Open your browser and type gmail.com that will redirect you to its Gmail page.
- Now, login with your email ID and password in order to get into your Gmail account.
- After that, select the setting gear, which is at the upper right corner of the Gmail page.
- Now, select the “Settings” in the drop-down menu that opens the settings page
- On the settings page, there are lots of options, and among them, select on the “Accounts and Import” tab beside the inbox tab.
- Search for the Import mail and contacts, and then click on the “Import from another address” which redirects you to the next page and opens the dialogue box.
- enter your AOL email address in the text field, which is under the “What account do you want to import from?”
- Click on the “Continue” button after accepting the terms and conditions at the end for the further process.
- After that, enter your AOL mail password for importing your messages and contact from your AOL mail. Once you have entered the password, then click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, select the “Import contact” and “Import mail,” which import all your contact and messages of your AOL mail to Gmail inbox.
Note: You can also select Import new mail for the next 30 days where your mail automatically imports to your Gmail inbox for a month.
- Finally, click on the “Start import” button at the end of the page.
How Can You Stop Importing Your AOL Email to Gmail Inbox?
- Once again, log in with your email ID and password into your Gmail account.
- After that, select the settings gear which is at the upper right corner of the page.
- Now, choose the “Settings” in the drop-down menu that opens the settings page of your Gmail account.
- Now, select the “Accounts and Import” tab, which is just beside the inbox tab.
- Search for the “Import from another address,” and then click on the “Stop” option in order to stop getting an email from your AOL account.
- Finally, click the “Ok” button to remove the email address from where you don’t want to import your mail
If you can’t see any messages on your Gmail account which you have imported from AOL then don’t worry. Stop keep continuously checking your inbox. That’s because it can take several hours or even 1 or 2 days to complete the import process
Read More >>>> How to Reduce The Size of Videos on Android