Clime: Weather Radar Live is an all-in-one weather tracker right on your device. You can get real-time radar images, accurate weather forecasts, severe weather alerts, and much more – accurate and timely to help you keep safe.
Essential National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as collaborative polygons covering the area, they’re active for.
Is Clime Weather App Free
Clime has what you need to stay ahead of any weather: real-time radar images, precipitation forecasts, severe weather warnings, hurricane and lightning trackers, and accurate daily weather data. You can start with the 7-day free trial
Clime Weather offers both free and paid plans. The free version is not really useful unless you purchase a paid plan. There is a one-week subscription that costs $2.99, $6.99 per month, ad its annual subscription costs $19.99.
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. However, you can cancel or manage it anytime in your account settings.
Features of Clime Weather App
Below are some certain features that can enhance your use of the clime weather app.
- You can get info about pressure, wind speed, dew point, humidity, visibility and much more.
- Precipitation map offers precipitation forecast for the next 24 hours.
- Read weather alerts with all the details that you may want.
- You can view weather details for 24-hours or 7-day forecast.
- With Clime premium, you will get severe weather alerts for all saved locations, hurricane tracker, advanced precipitation forecast, lightning tracker, temperature map, rain alerts, RainScope, 14-day forecast, hourly forecast and much more.
- Radar overlay shows the areas of snow, rain & mixed precipitation in high resolution and vivid colors right on the interactive map.
- You can also choose background maps (hybrid, standard, satellite), search locations, add them to bookmarks and always stay out of harm.
How to Download Clime Weather App
You can quickly and easily download the clime weather app from your apple store or google play store. Go to any of your store, search for the clime weather app and click to download.
Open the app and start getting the latest update on weather today.
Also Read >>>> Tornado Watch in Effect For Eastern Shore